This is a story, which all fairies will spend their times to listen, which will make all breezes halt their gust and stay for a while...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her name is Cherry, a flowery girl whom I know well in just a breathing...
Her name is Cherry, an extraordinary girl I met without even touching each other...
Her name is Cherry, a girl who sacrifices her self to open a slight way to her very heart and allows me to breath her deepest feeling...
This is no more witty night for me to wake since she shines and sings with the fairies... I do listen to her whispering and try to pretend as if we were close...
We have no hope to be together, no wishes to touch each other since we fall in love in the place where no one else can stay and know...
She is Cherry, a girl with laughter to hide her angst...
We are living in a secret world... in a deep forest... in dark ocean... that even hard for us to determine...
She is Cherry... the one I always wish to see happily... ever after...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar